Tea tree lovers are going to adore our specially made charcoal body soap! With hints of lavender and peppermint, this is a dream to lather up with!
Featuring one of the most nurturing ingredients, used for centuries, activated charcoal is a natural exfoliant with pore-clearing agents to leave your skin smooth and clear.
This soap also has some other incredible ingredients:
- Coconut oil can help remove dirt and dead cells from the skin.
- Grapeseed oil is great for oily, acne-prone skin and is an astringent to tighten up the skin.
- Castor oil penetrates deeply and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin.
- Olive oil gently removes dirt and makeup as a natural cleanser.
- Tea tree oil can calm body acne and inflamed skin, it even speeds up wound healing.
Full Ingredient List: olive oil, coconut oil, distilled water, sodium hydroxide*, shea butter, grapeseed oil, castor oil, sodium lactate, activated charcoal, kaolin clay, tea tree essential oil, lavender essential oil, and peppermint essential oil
*none remains in the final product
Net Weight: 4 oz
Note: Our products are proudly made with all-natural oils, butters, clays, powders, and essential oils. We offer vegan-friendly options, and we are palm oil-free.
Due to the handmade nature of this product, size and shape may vary.
If irritation occurs, please discontinue use of product. If you are pregnant, please consult with your physician before using any product containing essential oils.
To prolong the life of your handmade item, please allow soap to dry in between use on a well-drained soap dish.
One of my favorites
Most charcoal soaps that I have used usually are extremely drying. This soap leaves you feeling refreshed and moisturized.
This soap has been amazing! It smells fresh and has a great texture that has been perfect for removing my dead skin cells.
Get into it!
Gentle but deep cleansing. Leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. A great exfoliator as well!